Would any one in the U.S. be able to help me out with posting a small package to Aus

You should have asked me earlier Pete - could have gone in your box and saved you shipping cost too!

Hi Ken, I only just got these bags and the bloke wasent able to find the keys, so the parts you sent in the package left last Wednesday ;) @DEcosse i sent you a pm as well about another headlight relay
Cheers Pete

Last edited:
Pete, I got the leatherlykes and ezy brackets. Not a lot of joy with them - I made a bracket to go underneath to support the bags, the stitching still pulled apart at the front (filled with silastic). Spent a fair bit of time adjusting the ezy brackets and while one was nice and tight the other bag didn't fall into tolerance and wobbled around. Guess they would be ok if you don't carry any weight. I got the ones with the 3 straps that look like the OEM ones, except they hold a lot more

Pete, I got the leatherlykes and ezy brackets. Not a lot of joy with them - I made a bracket to go underneath to support the bags, the stitching still pulled apart at the front (filled with silastic). Spent a fair bit of time adjusting the ezy brackets and while one was nice and tight the other bag didn't fall into tolerance and wobbled around. Guess they would be ok if you don't carry any weight. I got the ones with the 3 straps that look like the OEM ones, except they hold a lot more
The ones I have are the hard bags, with I guess it would be the synthetic vinyl covering they seem quite sturdy, but time will tell.
Cheers Pete

I went for the "leatherlyke" ie not leather. The blurb on the website was how much better they were. In hindsight I would have bought leather. But.... I carried a lot of weight in them and they had no support for a bit. Prob keep an eye on them so as you don't overload them like I prob did.

I went for the "leatherlyke" ie not leather. The blurb on the website was how much better they were. In hindsight I would have bought leather. But.... I carried a lot of weight in them and they had no support for a bit. Prob keep an eye on them so as you don't overload them like I prob did.
Thanks I will :thumbsup:

Back