Would any one in the U.S. be able to help me out with posting a small package to Aus

flyreels

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Hi I have some leatherlyke bags ( they came on a rocket I just brought and they don't have keys) and I need a set of new locks with new keys, they are only $10 dollars each so it's not worth mucking around trying to get them re keyed and I will get a set of rubber grommets while I am at it. The only problem is they only have an option to post to the USA.
So what I need help with is getting them shipped out here to me in Tassie, leatherlyke are in TX.
So I thought probably the easiest way to do it, is if some kind person would give their name and address and I can order and pay for them from their site and get them to be delivered to you and then you could just put the package (it should only be small) in a slightly bigger box and get a postage cost and I can pay you for postage and a bit more for your trouble by PayPal in US dollars and once you get the money then send them out to me here in Australia.
So if anyone could help I would really appreciate it, I tried emailing them over a week ago but I didn't get a reply.
Or if you can think of a better way please let me know.
Cheers Pete

Last edited:
Back