WORKSHOP MANUALS NEW MODEL

ruzzle

Staff member
Ride
'05 Puffin Billy '20 GT
OK. Question is... has anybody managed to get a look at/download the workshop manual(s)??

They are now handled by a third party - Tritun. I imagine that third party is VERY closely associated with Triumph themselves.

I go to the Tritun.net site, go thru all the ringmarole to "purchase a subscription," then it says it will "transfer me to the Global Payments website" to take my money. But it doesn't. Just keeps flipping back to the application page.

Tried all sorts of combinations on the application page. No difference.

Have emailed Tritun support. No response.

Have checked with my dealer, emailed the Oz distributors, emailed Triumph Australia. They all tell me it's "available" at the Tritun site, but can't help explain why it doesn't work.

Have now emailed Triumph UK. Waiting to see if they respond.

I think someone in Europe may have succeeded. Nytrox?

Any clues??????????????

I spent the last frustrating hour kinda, sorta accessing it. I read your post and on a lark was able to register through my phone. I subscribed at $7.50 for one hour of access. Surprised I was able to go through with it, I transitioned to an iPad but couldn't access it via my login. I moved to my desktop but I couldn't even get the site up via Chrome or Edge. Both browsers gave me 'site can't be reached' errors. I went back to my phone and was able to clunkily access the Service Manual, Circuit Diagrams, Servicing, Diagnostics, and Technical Bulletins. I scanned them, but it wouldn't allow me to print anything and I basically had a 50/50 shot of actually pulling up the file I was trying for. Loading was either very slow or or it never loaded.

Im going to try to purchase for an hour, i will try to screen grab every single page. You would really think this should/would be free. There really is no right to repair anymore, I am 19 years old and it just bothers me to see the right to repair just going away with almost every thing being made. My generation just doesnt care about working on things themselves anymore i guess. Too bad My Alldata subscription doesnt have access to this either.. I will keep yall posted

So is it possible to download the entire service manual in an hour?

Update: Just paid for an hour, it will take a day! you have to save each section.... a job for winter then and £36!!

Last edited:
Im going to try to purchase for an hour, i will try to screen grab every single page. You would really think this should/would be free. There really is no right to repair anymore, I am 19 years old and it just bothers me to see the right to repair just going away with almost every thing being made. My generation just doesnt care about working on things themselves anymore i guess. Too bad My Alldata subscription doesnt have access to this either.. I will keep yall posted
You wont do it in an hour! There are tons of pages.....

Is it possible to just hit (print screen) on each page?

I use chrome, haven't had any problems, I have 100 meg internet, Print pages as needed. It does suck to have to pay.

Thanks for that. Does your puter go straight from the application page to the Global Payments website as it says it will?? That's my problem....

I am in the process of saving to pdf for the manual. I am saving the most common items. Guys please let me know if you need anything specific and ill print to pdf. All computers have this function. Just make sure you hit the printer icon on the document page and not your computers. I am using chrome works fine. took me ten minutes to find out how to access the documents you have to go to your account and click on your bike.

I am in the process of saving to pdf for the manual. I am saving the most common items. Guys please let me know if you need anything specific and ill print to pdf. All computers have this function. Just make sure you hit the printer icon on the document page and not your computers. I am using chrome works fine. took me ten minutes to find out how to access the documents you have to go to your account and click on your bike.
Hi do you have the procedure for resetting the hillhold function? I didnt have time to find it before my hour was up. Thanks Rob

Back