WORKSHOP MANUALS NEW MODEL

I did the same... not allowed to share it unfortunately. took me much longer than 2 hours though!

you can print to pdf... each individual section... there are around 1600 pages split amongst a 'few' hundred sections :) and there are a few bits and bobs missing too!
Right. You can merge pdfs.

Right. You can merge pdfs.
I have and indexed it and linked every link... 45 man hours total, 4 hours on tritun site, 1 of which was going back for sections that don't actually exist, but thought I'd missed but hadn't. Even the dealer doesn't have a soft copy like that, has to log on to tritun every time, but they have unlimited access!

I have and indexed it and linked every link... 45 man hours total, 4 hours on tritun site, 1 of which was going back for sections that don't actually exist, but thought I'd missed but hadn't. Even the dealer doesn't have a soft copy like that, has to log on to tritun every time, but they have unlimited access!
With regard to the watermarking, it shows your account info and date of download, so tracable... You can remove it using word, but with this many documents it makes it impossible in reality. You would think given the cost of these bikes it would be free to us..

But having said the above if anyone needs specific info let men know, glad to help if i can :)

... which can be eliminated by reprinting it with the Microsoft PDF-printer using 109,6 % enlargement...

;)
Any idea which is the best software to merge the pdf's? I have looked a few but you cant really tell until they are purchased, or are onllne mergers...

Allow me the question: why do you want to merge it?

At the end of the day you have one huuuuuuge PDF and you do not know whrere to search.

I have one folder with all the sub-folders with all the Files in it. From my point of view the only thing that would make sense is what @MrPix did - but I am honest: I have other things to so... :eek:

Allow me the question: why do you want to merge it?

At the end of the day you have one huuuuuuge PDF and you do not know whrere to search.

I have one folder with all the sub-folders with all the Files in it. From my point of view the only thing that would make sense is what @MrPix did - but I am honest: I have other things to so... :eek:

I have already done the above, but a single document is better. Free trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC sorts out merging very easily, so whilst it merges i drink coffee! and takes about 10 mins:)

Took me the better part of 6 hours on the tritun website. How do you go about indexing and linking it all?

Took me the better part of 6 hours on the tritun website. How do you go about indexing and linking it all?
lots of hours with acrobat pro editing every page, creating some index pages, linking manually, redacting, deleting and removing all watermarks... it became quite the evening obsession!

Back