phone batterys dead so i'll post a pic later(unless I forget). your missing the fork clamps the parts guy should have ordered them with the screen.

Yeah what do you expect I order windshield, backrest , luggage rack , front crash bar , highway pegs , saddle bags, now got to figure out how to put floorboards on . passenger not a problem diver is going to be tricky

Unfortunately I'm on the couch with back spasms, while my bike is in the shop at my work, since due to the back issues I had to get a ride home today....:-(

I can't get you any pictures at the moment. Go to www.puretriumph.com look under windshields for the Rocket and it will give you info on the fixing kit

If you have a Thai neighbor, she can walk on that back and fix you right up. Don't even need training either. Got no idea why that works but it does for me...

If you have a Thai neighbor, she can walk on that back and fix you right up. Don't even need training either. Got no idea why that works but it does for me...

Rolltide100 was sposed to send over strippers with painted toenails to do that very thing, but the wenches never showed :-(

Yeah what do you expect I order windshield, backrest , luggage rack , front crash bar , highway pegs , saddle bags, now got to figure out how to put floorboards on . passenger not a problem diver is going to be tricky
If you can get the floor boards for the older triumph they will not fit Roadsters do to the ABS sh*t. you could adapt 2014 touring floor boards since they came with ABS but it will cost you $. Thats one of the bad things about the toadsters limited in improvements. Makes you miss the Classic models I think Triumph should develop a Classic Roadster maybe even add some color back to the bike besides a couple stripes Over Phantom Black or primer black but hey if you get the flat black ones without stripes, at least they are ready for some paint :D

well I took t IMG_20140516_102310533.jpg he pics now to find them

If you can get the floor boards for the older triumph they will not fit Roadsters do to the ABS sh*t. you could adapt 2014 touring floor boards since they came with ABS but it will cost you $. Thats one of the bad things about the toadsters limited in improvements. Makes you miss the Classic models I think Triumph should develop a Classic Roadster maybe even add some color back to the bike besides a couple stripes Over Phantom Black or primer black but hey if you get the flat black ones without stripes, at least they are ready for some paint :D
They should at least offer the rear mounted controls as an accessory.

Warpo,
Are you stating the touring boards, rails, rear brake lever and shift lever will bolt right up to the Roadster???

Back