Windshield bags for Roadster

Waconut

.060 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket Roadster, 04 Sprint RS, 66 T100R,
image.jpg
Posted this elsewhere but thought this might be a more appropriate spot. Finally got around to designing mounts and making bags for the Rocket. Not the best tooling as it was an after thought when the bags were finished. Not easy to tool with things turned inside out lol. Anyway, since bags for the Triumph windshield seem to be pretty much non existent. I thought I'd put it out there that I do leather and would be happy to make custom sets for anyone looking for some. I also do jackets etc. any interest, let me know. Here is a picture of the set I made for my bike. Like I said, excuse the tooling. Was a last minute thought. Not in the original plans but in the end I couldn't help myself and had to add something to the otherwise plain bags.

What would you charge for a set, not sure your mounting method would work on the windscreen I'm gonna have when the bike shows up. Madstad. Also would be interested in talking jackets, have any pics of your work. I'm 6' 6" with only a 32" I swam so even tall jackets don't fit right slot of the time

I'd charge you $90 for a full set of three bags like mine. All I would need I'd a picture of the back of your windshield with mounting points and some dimensions and I can make the bags to fit and fabricate brackets to mount them. As far as jackets go, it depends on how fancy you get with the design and the cost of the leather involved to make that design. What incoming have you take measurements on yourself or preferably someone measure you where I need it. Then I will make a muslin mockup and send it to you for trial so we can check fit everywhere. Once we know what adjustments I need to make to patters for proper fit, I will then make the jacket. That way even if the measurements were slightly off, it's all compensated for before it ends up in the jacket. If you don't get too radical, you're looking at around $600. You get custom fit and a design that's the only one in the world like it lol. I can't figure out how to attach images to this, so if you message me in a conversation with your email Imcan send you pictures. I really need to figure out how to put them here.:cool:

Back