Windscreen Recommendation

Too 'Sleeves', and others as well.

I'm selling the below OEM Touring Screen from my 2014 Roadster. It has 7000 miles on it and is in "Like New" condition.
You will need the separate "Fitting Kit" (chromed fork clamps with protective pads with threaded mounting bosses attached).
$275.00 USD OBO + shipping.
E-mail me for further details. dougee56@yahoo.com

R3_Touring_Screen.jpg

R3_Touring_Screen_2.jpg
R3_Touring_Screen_3.jpg

Hi Thanks for offer am liking the idea of the Clearview so far, looks good condition though.

Sleeves,

Am having same issue with stock tall screen.

I put a 26" Cee Bailey, vented on my Concours. It had a reverse flip on top which eliminated buffeting.

They offer a screen for R3T and the roadster. Probably will go with them. I went with a smoke tint at 5% gradient on the Concours.

Fit and craftsmanship excellent.

I have a 25" clearview recurve with the vent. Does great on buffeting. I just did 2,500 mile trip. The recurve kept me from any bug hits or road debris. The stock shorty peppered me with crap from shirt pocket up.

The only fault..... A large vacuum is created which seems to suck all the engine heat into the lap/chest area.

I dont plan anymore long trips this year, so i will put the stock screen back on and save the clearview for winter.

Too 'Sleeves', and others as well.

I'm selling the below OEM Touring Screen from my 2014 Roadster. It has 7000 miles on it and is in "Like New" condition.
You will need the separate "Fitting Kit" (chromed fork clamps with protective pads with threaded mounting bosses attached).
$275.00 USD OBO + shipping.
E-mail me for further details. dougee56@yahoo.com

R3_Touring_Screen.jpg

R3_Touring_Screen_2.jpg
R3_Touring_Screen_3.jpg
If you still have the screen for sale let me know, I will take it. Thanks

I have a 25" clearview recurve with the vent. Does great on buffeting. I just did 2,500 mile trip. The recurve kept me from any bug hits or road debris. The stock shorty peppered me with crap from shirt pocket up.

The only fault..... A large vacuum is created which seems to suck all the engine heat into the lap/chest area.

I dont plan anymore long trips this year, so i will put the stock screen back on and save the clearview for winter.

Hi Slim thanks for info over here in NZ the extra warmth will be appreciated till summer kicks in, planned on using a ranch slider type screen for the cooler months only, never used to need one, mst be getting soft in my old age...

Hi Slim thanks for info over here in NZ the extra warmth will be appreciated till summer kicks in, planned on using a ranch slider type screen for the cooler months only, never used to need one, mst be getting soft in my old age...

Your summer is my winter and vice versa. Maybe we could work out a time share.
image.jpeg

Just a quick thanks to everyone who posted on this with advice, ordered a 23" Clearview with vent (they emailed me) its leaving USA this Monday so as long as NZ Post or customs don't break it, I'll get it before my holiday.

Realized after ordering it that you need a Triumph screen for the metalwork for it to screw the screen to. Its only the perspex screen. Looked at some pics on here and doesn't look hard to make the steelworks though just bend up and drill some SS bar ,cu some brackets, bit of welding then polish it, she'll be sweet.

Back