Windscreen Recommendation

sleeves

Nitrous
Ride
05 R3 Std
Hi All.

Am considering a windscreen for mike std R3 for longer rides. I have a small custom made screen I that's always fitted but was looking for more of a "ranch slider" screen for touring around.

I am 6'4" tall and had the seat raised another 1" (long legs, this helped a lot) when it was custom upholstered. I have heard the Triumph Std Tall screen creates a lot of buffeting around peoples heads, especially taller people.

One of those Corbin bat-wing fairings is out of my wife's price-range;) but there are some other options out there, I am not adverse to cutting a new screen to vent it if required.

Any advice from taller riders and there screen experience/recommendations would be good. Thanks in advance.

Hi All.

Am considering a windscreen for mike std R3 for longer rides. I have a small custom made screen I that's always fitted but was looking for more of a "ranch slider" screen for touring around.

I am 6'4" tall and had the seat raised another 1" (long legs, this helped a lot) when it was custom upholstered. I have heard the Triumph Std Tall screen creates a lot of buffeting around peoples heads, especially taller people.

One of those Corbin bat-wing fairings is out of my wife's price-range;) but there are some other options out there, I am not adverse to cutting a new screen to vent it if required.

Any advice from taller riders and there screen experience/recommendations would be good. Thanks in advance.

Put your bike model and year under your avatar.

if you can zoom in to my avatar you can see how i used 2 windshields. A tall and a short. I am 6' 2" and still not happy with the wind protection. Will be trying a fairing soon . The bigger the better.

Too 'Sleeves', and others as well.

I'm selling the below OEM Touring Screen from my 2014 Roadster. It has 7000 miles on it and is in "Like New" condition.
You will need the separate "Fitting Kit" (chromed fork clamps with protective pads with threaded mounting bosses attached).
$275.00 USD OBO + shipping.
E-mail me for further details. dougee56@yahoo.com

R3_Touring_Screen.jpg

R3_Touring_Screen_2.jpg
R3_Touring_Screen_3.jpg

Stock brackets with 23inch recurve from Clearview Screens plus fitting lowers has solved buffeting problem for a few on here including myself

Hi HansO,

Sorry to hijack the thread but could you check your conversations. I started one with you a couple of weeks back but I'm not sure if you got it. Thanks!

Now back to our regular programming.

Regards,
Mark Dunn

Back