Widowmaker Journey to 200hp, no thats been done. 250hp !

Any

Better check for non-metallic too!
@CrzystghndKC went to a real working class grade school ..... for class rings they just used bobbies in the school colors! ;):roll::roll::roll:

1639804898358.png
You know we here in the states have no idea what bobbies are? Or at least I don't.

You know we here in the states have no idea what bobbies are? Or at least I don't.
I didn't either and still don't know what else they're called. but Google knew what I was looking for ........we Sync regularly!;):roll::roll:
I tried 'scrunchies', but way too frilly for ya, so 'bobbins' was next and voila...

WTF 'Obble Bobbles' appeared, but luckily they said they were 'bobbles' which sounded simple enough and........ the distraction from 'making widows' has gone on long enough.;)

Hey Kevin, glad to see it all coming together. Sounds really good. What rpm was the engine running at for that video? I can hardly wait for the dyno runs also along with any high speed runs at the strip. Make sure you video the events. I don't mind drooling.... 🤤
that was 1700 area i think

people askin, whats that thing like? Well This is what i tellem. #LushRacing Machines
Looked like he was a hand raised poddy running (sort of) for a dinner bell to me!;):roll::roll::roll:

This is what it must really feel like, maybe it's time for a name change!

Chainsaw....sounds great to me!

Back