Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

31 years ago I brought my oldest son home and I will never forget the drive home I was nervous has I could be, super hyper alert for about a 30 minute ride in Richmond va, anyway when I got home and unloaded him and his mother safely to the bed, I went and sat down and released, well I had that same feeling again 31 years later when my baby was safe back home and I could finally relax, even though I’ve had total trust and faith, your baby is your baby. Time to get this thang rumblin! Cheers crew

FC7AE33C-B812-4967-90ED-640072035DD2.jpeg
9FA4AB05-BBC5-4FC3-9923-114FEA372587.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
31 years ago I brought my oldest son home and I will never forget the drive home I was nervous has I could be, super hyper alert for about a 30 minute ride in Richmond va, anyway when I got home and unloaded him and his mother safely to the bed, I went and sat down and released, well I had that same feeling again 31 years later when my baby was safe back home and I could finally relax, even though I’ve had total trust and faith, your baby is your baby. Time to get this thang rumblin! Cheers crew
Hurry up and get to work June is coming :D

Congratulations, steady progress now, don't rush. Do the little things and they won't become big things/problems. Relax, you've got this.

Back