why the lack of tires at dealers

I had the pleasure to meet the Oldbull and his crew as the traveled across Oklahoma, very nice people:)
I belive he is the crazy one standing on the bike at 80 mph:eek:
tha one on the back:)

I had the pleasure to meet the Oldbull and his crew as the traveled across Oklahoma, very nice people:)
I belive he is the crazy one standing on the bike at 80 mph:eek:
tha one on the back:)

Lupe,
It was SO cool of you to ride all that way to hook up with me. You were exactly as I had anticipated from getting to know you on line. All the fine things folks around here speak about you are obviously true. Meeting you face to face was one of the highlights of my ride-a-bout. I hope to see you again next year in Ouray.
Best Regards,
1olbull

Its not just tires tried to get brake pads for 07 r3 dealer did not have any in stock but can order them if you pay in advance maybe have them in 6 to 10 days

Its not just tires tried to get brake pads for 07 r3 dealer did not have any in stock but can order them if you pay in advance maybe have them in 6 to 10 days

breeze,
I can understand that; however, I believe brake pads to be a trip planning issue. If you have 10 or 15 thousand miles on them, best change them out before a long ride. If unsure, carry some pads with you as they take up little room. On a 11,500 mile trip, I had no choice regarding the replacement of both tires and spares just wouldn't fit in my panniers. :D
Best Regards,
1olbul

100% agree to plan & inspect before any trip long trip like you made even a little bit closer/in depth just saying some dealers dont restock/carry much inventory (again imo)like they could or should

Back