Who's next....:(

me,personally tired of hearing about him, not into his style at all, nor am I much into country BUT, they should have made more of a fuss over merle haggard then some, (I will stop here)

IT BUYS DRUGS
It has just occurred to me you may have been speaking about the little prince buying drugs and he overdosed? Maybe? I have not been paying any attention to the reason for his death but I thought you may be insinuating the reason for his own demise.

I really do not care if he died from a overdose or not. Yes he was good at what he did. Yes his musical talent was great as a singer and writer of music. Was he a Merle Haggard (NO). Just a Dumb Okie speaking his peace.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look at Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings . Both on drugs at one time and got clean and lived a decent lifestyle. Both of them had good people around them that helped them get through the problem. Just my two cents :eek:
GOOD FOR THEM

It has just occurred to me you may have been speaking about the little prince buying drugs and he overdosed? Maybe? I have not been paying any attention to the reason for his death but I thought you may be insinuating the reason for his own demise.
WELL THEY have been talking about his dangerous drug use and that he had a serious problem and had OVERDOSED a few times thats more than insinuating

WELL THEY have been talking about his dangerous drug use and that he had a serious problem and had OVERDOSED a few times thats more than insinuating
I dont follow him at all. Like I said I haven't been paying attention. You replied to my post about money not buying happiness, and I wasn't exactly sure what you meant. Then it dawned on me that you may be talking about the little prince buying drugs not you. Sometimes I am a little slower than others on things like that. You know what I mean?

Hell what exactly is wrong with buying good drugs? I still at 57 do not mind some good cocaine. Do not get some of the fancy DRUGS but still enjoy some good weed from time to time. Hell just be honest about it. :):):)

You know............It really kills me

These people has got the world by the ba' alls.........Able to have anything they want. Beautiful ladies, Homes that are out of this world, Go anywhere in the world at any time. Buy anything and never miss the money

Just to get hooked on friggin drugs...Why can't they remember where they came from....Think about the ones lost since the 60's

Jealousy or envy?

Not all these addictions are from thrill seeking or profligate success. Many performers suffer injuries that like professional athletes open their vulnerability to prescription drug addictions. Pfizer has arguably addicted millions with their doctor prescribed Oxycontin.

Back