So what's next ?

Yesterday I rode around 120 miles in freezing and other cold conditions, with my heated jacket and gloves. I don't think I could have done that on an electric bike. Hopefully their range will improve, but at my age I don't think I will ever get one.

I'll most likely get one of those electric bikes for off road and will keep an spare battery or a charger in the truck... not idea why people it's getting so obsessive this days with my way or my way, here im riding in Florida in a cold front day, freezing my ass at 77f degrees in the keys, working to keep my Florida strip in the tires... maybe when gets warmer in England they will stop complaining, that won't be bad there right? Let's hope they see the bright side before their new model it's "the 25cc petard"

20211106_102726.jpg

No sound and no shifting. Can you really call it a motorcycle? What will the Hells Angels do? Hard to look like a bad ass on an electric two wheeler.😆 That said I wouldn't mind an electric bike just to piddle with but I also want a gas guzzling Rocket. They are taking your choices away.:mad:

No sound and no shifting. Can you really call it a motorcycle? What will the Hells Angels do? Hard to look like a bad ass on an electric two wheeler.😆 That said I wouldn't mind an electric bike just to piddle with but I also want a gas guzzling Rocket. They are taking your choices away.:mad:
Actually, it sounds pretty cool taking off, like a turbine or something, must be electric motor and belt noise.

Back