Who's next....:(

You know............It really kills me

These people has got the world by the ba' alls.........Able to have anything they want. Beautiful ladies, Homes that are out of this world, Go anywhere in the world at any time. Buy anything and never miss the money

Just to get hooked on friggin drugs...Why can't they remember where they came from....Think about the ones lost since the 60's

Money doe
You know............It really kills me

These people has got the world by the ba' alls.........Able to have anything they want. Beautiful ladies, Homes that are out of this world, Go anywhere in the world at any time. Buy anything and never miss the money

Just to get hooked on friggin drugs...Why can't they remember where they came from....Think about the ones lost since the 60's
Money doesn't buy happiness.

LOL

I have never had much money...so I would not know:(:(:(

I would on the other hand would like to find out.......:D:D

But I am use to not having 2 nickels to rub together:eek::eek:
Oh joey you have a Rocket that can take you to the moon if you twist the throttle right what more could you ask for :p:eek::roll:

Oh joey you have a Rocket that can take you to the moon if you twist the throttle right what more could you ask for :p:eek::roll:

Pretty sure that's turn the throttle LEFT (counterclockwise), Bug Mouth Baldy! :p :roll:

Look at Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings . Both on drugs at one time and got clean and lived a decent lifestyle. Both of them had good people around them that helped them get through the problem. Just my two cents :eek:

Back