Looks real nice Graham. More pics needed!

Nabiac not happening now. I'm going to head to Gloucester (near Nabiac) anyway. Let me know if you're planning on going for a bit of a ride over Easter; maybe we could meet up. There's accommodation in Gloucester still available, btw.

All done - went for the Mazda pearl white with a bronze tinge. Looks good in the pic, but a lot better when its in the sun. Something a bit different when the Nabiac run is on!

Looks smick mate ... love it. We'll be in Nabiac at Easter too , staying at same place as Richard and Amanda. Only me and Catherine will be coming down from Queensland.

All done - went for the Mazda pearl white with a bronze tinge. Looks good in the pic, but a lot better when its in the sun. Something a bit different when the Nabiac run is on!

I like it Graham, looks real nice.

Looks smick mate ... love it. We'll be in Nabiac at Easter too , staying at same place as Richard and Amanda. Only me and Catherine will be coming down from Queensland.

It's a, shame not more riders from Qld could go. I was really looking forward to going but cant:(

We get to ride at our own pace , stop where we want and do our own thing. At the end of the day probably suits us better riding on our own. Just about done trying to get blokes together to go for rides.. we'll just do what we did while we were up in Darwin.. go on our own :cool:

I went Cadillac White Diamond Pearl On Gracie. still a work in progress but she is coming along well.

ALigtor and leather Corbin bags and seat arse should breathe better and sure fell compfy.

Still have to complete the bearclaw over the pipercross filter and stuff but its a work in progress.

Should have her ready for Maggie Valley
And yes the paint looks much better outside in the sun

Warp - yep saw your paint set come up a week or 2 after I bought mine, bought mine from the US and a mate painted it - right to it went into the spray booth he was saying that I should go for something "more out there"- no extra charge, so was happy to see it come out white.
Pic of the FD, - 1st time greased, was well lubed at the factory - 2010 / 18,000klms. Wiped it off and put in some molly grease. The wiring under the guard was worn thru (wasn't correctly put back thru the hole under the guard or put into the clip at the frame). Chalk that one up to the local dealer here in Sydney who supposedly fixed a wiring short. Hopefully that's the last of their "workmanship" along with the loose bearclaw, stripped wiring, damaged paint and that plug that was hanging out from under the tank which got caught when you turned the bars. (thanks to all who pointed things out at the Hervey Bay run (esp Malcy/Mittzy), I'm pretty if gone unnoticed it would have led to more electrical issues). The "electrical short" turned out to be a bad relay which was diagnosed by the dealer at Tamworth and fixed in 2 minutes a week later. Off to Victor Harbour next week with Ruzzle (working holiday for him) then Reband exhaust same as Ponters except reverse cone, remove secondaries, K&N's, and then off to Neville Lush. Be a different bike on the way back.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 96
Back