Charlie the tins arrived today and they look smart. I think they will look great on Gracie with the Leather covered Corbin bags and the alligator skin work on her. I am thinking its time for her to have a Carpenter Pipe. I tell tell Gracie cannot wait to sport them around :D
Thanks so much
Warp
aka Scott
Oh she will look just right for Maggie Valley

Looking good (for a one arm man) or 4 armed this is looking great cant wait to see it done

It's Looking Good Scott!

Thanks Charlie I must aggree with you on the color it is outstanding. just sittin gin the basement you can see the sparkle of the diamond accent I cannot wait to see her in the sun. I am worried about one area on her though and thats the lower part of the tanl. It is pristene but a area that could get scratched easily by bet buckels and zippers. I have one of the OEM tank protectors like theones you put on the sides for the knees I think I will be adding it. I was originally thinking of the tank Bra but after removing Gracie's I see the stain in the clear coat from the leather, Just a thought for those who might decide they want one. I think you will need to find somthing to keep it from bleeding onto the clear coat. Of course Maybe Gary did not wax her enough under there to protect the clear coat. I cannot ask him as he is riding a rocket in heaven. But I wanted to let people know this so they could keep a eye on theres and check them if they have them installed. I really liked the bra for the extra protection and storage but if you have one or intend to get one I would make sure you coeat the top of the tank with alot of wax as I believe the area of wax will protect the clear coat. For me the OEM protector it is which will allow more of the painted surface to show anyway.

Well its time to hit the whirl pool so I can jump start my body. I will be back on line in a littel bit as I have a net book I use when in the tub. Nothing like morning internet motorcycle site while loosening up the bones.:D

All done - went for the Mazda pearl white with a bronze tinge. Looks good in the pic, but a lot better when its in the sun. Something a bit different when the Nabiac run is on!

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 109
Back