While waiting for a tire installation...

All posts are geared towards your and others safety, quite a few of us on here have experienced or been witness to what happens when you try a stretch the life out of something that has no life left in it:banghead:
No harm meant the last thing we want to read about is a rider going down for something that could have been prevented, on the other note you definitely got your monies worth from that tyre you must have some Scottish blood in you:D

Wow, a right proper dressing down over the tread. I figured I would change out the rear first since it's the drive wheel. I thought I could get away with it since there was no rain in the forecast. Thanks for the concern, though. I'll take the advice of those who have taken coffee breaks for longer than I have been riding. ;)

I like the 140, it's a little easier to initiate a turn, and the front feels lighter. I'm still running 38 psi, does that sound right?

Kewl!
I never seen you in a DRESS! :roll: :p
I run 34 front and 38 rear (cold), looking for max traction.

Wow, a right proper dressing down over the tread. I figured I would change out the rear first since it's the drive wheel. I thought I could get away with it since there was no rain in the forecast. Thanks for the concern, though. I'll take the advice of those who have taken coffee breaks for longer than I have been riding. ;)

I like the 140, it's a little easier to initiate a turn, and the front feels lighter. I'm still running 38 psi, does that sound right?
This would have been a hell of a lot less dramatic IF there was somewhere to 1 secure an appropriate tire. 2 get it mounted

I don't dare post a pic of my rear tires. Don't have the guts to ride the front one that far though. Everyone is correct, so pretty no attention to me but when my tires are worn I just drive 10% slower.

Attachments

• IMG_20170427_142442064_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170427_142442064_HDR.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back