Whats with Triumph values

Whylee

.060 Over
Ride
Harley Roadking
Just on a whim I checked into trade in value on my 2023 Rocket GT, I cant believe what I got back. On 2 different dealers I got 13,500 and 13, 800.
This is basically a brand new Triumph since it has been snowing since I got it and its still under 100 miles on it.

Just on a whim I checked into trade in value on my 2023 Rocket GT, I cant believe what I got back. On 2 different dealers I got 13,500 and 13, 800.
This is basically a brand new Triumph since it has been snowing since I got it and its still under 100 miles on it.
There is a 2021 for sale here locally for 16k or best offer, one could probably get it for 14k cash in hand, that is good for us used market buyers. Even the old style bikes sell pretty cheap, sorry for the bad experience:D

Secondhand prices are fairly strong here in the UK, but generally I get the impression that sales are very slow at the moment due to the wider economic problems.
The dealers have been offering discounts on new Rockets that are existing 2022 stock, but these bikes are limited production batches, so I doubt that there will be much in the way of any discounts available on 2023 bikes till the end of the year.

thast why I am waiting for to buy a new car, 2023, "wider economic problems" Iets see

Back