Triumph Webmaster needs to wake up!

Protonhound

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Rocket 3R
The only reason for Triumph not having any 2024 colors/options on their main site by now but only on some hard to find disconnected separate url is because they probably don't care. They figure that that if someone wants one of their bikes they'll make the effort to look for it. Either that or their web person doesn't know what they are doing. There is a direct link to 2024 models buried in their news section but it just got left behind there. It's really bad marketing.

Last edited:
The marketing is following the example of product management. You know, the guys who for four years now have “improved” the Rocket by only changing colours…
I say, enjoy the one you've got because there won't be a new one. If there is, it will have a great big battery and no three cylinder lump between your legs.

I say, enjoy the one you've got because there won't be a new one. If there is, it will have a great big battery and no three cylinder lump between your legs.
HD already dropped their EV. The major auto makers have lots full of them not selling. The hoax is almost over.

HD already dropped their EV. The major auto makers have lots full of them not selling. The hoax is almost over.
It would be nice to think that, but despite the current draw back from B-EV's, I still see a sting in the tail coming to try to kill I-C-E power plants.
Governing authorities are still pushing the plot to kill them off via new legislation designed to force people into EV's whether they like the increased cost and inconvenience of current EV vehicles or not.
Time will tell, of course. All i'm trying to focus on right now is enjoying our freedom to choose our own travel method and the vehicles I enjoy using right now.

As far as the Triumph Rocket goes, I really can't imagine that they will develop a next gen model using a power plant similar to what we have today.....🤔...

They might however suddenly discover new paint colours different to black, red & grey.......They are clever enough to do that.......I'm not just saying that because i'm British ;)

The marketing is following the example of product management. You know, the guys who for four years now have “improved” the Rocket by only changing colours…
I'm actually glad that the only obvious improvements have been the colors, that usually means that they had time to iron out any production run bugs often just a minor unnoticeable material changes and so on or there is no reason fix something that's not broken. But what do I know the 2024 model could be just a 2020 clone, except for the color of course.

Last edited:
Back