Whats with Canada Post!?!?

Your first mistake is thinking that there was something right with Canada post.
I just sent my seat off to Russle Day Long and I put $1000 insurance on the package. The lady at Canada post asked me why so much insurance....I looked at her and said its Canada post need I say more.....
I don't think she found it funny...

I have a PO Box, my parcels are always safe - not necessarily intact but won't be stolen.

I have a wifi based webcam that shows my front sidewalk, steps and door. I have gotten the card in the community box as well yet no video the phantom Postal guy at my house. Very frustrating.

Instead of stating "What's wrong with our Post Offices" can anybody tell us what's right?????

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:

Canada Post is a privatized firm. Once a service company goes private its all about the profits. There is no accountability in place either. If they ever privatize the USPS we are all in for a rude awakening. And yes, I am a 27 year employee of the USPS. While we are not perfect there is a great amount of accountability involved in all steps of the mail flow. A private company may also hide info on profits and damages whereas a govt agency has to disclose this info. Im sure I sound biased but explaining this would use up thousands of pages, bandwidth, and possibly cause many to go blind or become impotent. :rolleyes:

Back