Whats with Canada Post!?!?

Tank

Supercharged
So my RamAir was supposed to arrive today(awesome turn around time from the UK)

But Canada Post pulls some serious Shananigans. They said they made a delivery attempt. This is not the case ive been home all morning.

These posties are filling out the delivery cards and dropping them into the community box and making no attempts to deliver the actual package. I guess this game saves them time but its not what they are supposed to do.

Shipping rates are expensive the least they could do is attempt to deliver the **** package.

I know how you feel man.. I've ordered a ton of stuff on eBay lately and every single time an order comes in, I get a card saying that the guy attempted delivery, ALWAYS when I am not home... I don't even believe the guy came around at all. One day last week I took off a personal day from work... lo and behold, the delivery guy comes into my driveway and starts writing a ticket before even knocking on the door. I Actually opened the window and yelled "AH HAH! I Finally see you!" and went and got my package from him personally.

I guess they are being lazy these days. What a pain in the ass. But also, theres nothing you can do when the shipper specifically requests "Must delivery with signature" so if your not around or anything like that, they have to take the package to the post office.

When Canada Post delivered mine, they just dropped on the porch in front of the mailbox, no signature, nothing. The parcel looked like it had been run over by several of their delivery vehicles so maybe they were trying not to talk to anyone...

I was getting pissedoff with the Post here leaving deliveries out the front where they could be stolen, so now i have all my purchases delivered to work as it seems im there more than not.

I was getting pissedoff with the Post here leaving deliveries out the front where they could be stolen, so now i have all my purchases delivered to work as it seems im there more than not.

****! You mean that to get quality postal deliveries I have to get a job?

Maybe I could start working as a postie, then I could have my parcels delivered to the post office.

When Canada Post delivered mine, they just dropped on the porch in front of the mailbox, no signature, nothing. The parcel looked like it had been run over by several of their delivery vehicles so maybe they were trying not to talk to anyone...

Apparently mine was run over by at least one of their trucks too.....

Full on Shananigans

Attachments

• 20141011_113648.jpg
    20141011_113648.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Back