What do you think of German initiative to silence motorcycles ?

California already has the no aftermarket exhaust. They fine big money to anyone that sells the aftermarket exhaust. I had to ride to Reno to have the TORS put on back in 2014 and they sent me my OEM pipes through Fed Ex to my house. The truth is other states sell them and are easy to get. I hear loud motorcycle and car exhaust pipes all day everyday when I'm out riding so it certainly hasn't slowed California at all. In fact due to the Anti-police stance California has taken I very rarely see the police at all anymore. They go to the call then beat feet back to the station. It's like the wild west on the freeways and surface streets out here now.

What are they going to do with Porches? How about the boom boom drivers who spend 1000$ in amps and speakers to go about with their windows down. How about yelling kids in parks or streets, you'going to outlaw that too. Get a life and a pair of ear plugs. If you are intolerant of society, move to the hills and keep quiet please.

As my avatar says loud and alive bet you can guess my opinion. my KTM has a akrapovic system if i put db killers in riding in traffic (which there seems to be a lot of here in London:mad:)notice a big difference to when there out (proven experiment)When no db killers seem to get more respect even as far as moving over to let me through when in total opposite so i say:p:p:p To extreme measures to silence bikes.

Back