What do you think of German initiative to silence motorcycles ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Glad u like it they do make a good bike f*****s to work on though compared to the Triumph should have seen hassle I had yesterday to change a bulb.The 790 awesome bike great reviews.Do u have any other mods apart from exhaust or are you looking at any?
Wings Exhaust and COOBER piggyback ECU and airbox mod.
Looking to alter final gearing a bit. 1 tooth less gearbox sprocket - maybe 1 tooth extra on the wheel as well.

There is a suggestion an AFR "dongle" may appear in Austria soon. The Bosch ECU is otherwise rather resistant to tinkering.

Added a taller screen this week and I'm working on a GPS secondary (fine avoidance) speedo. 790 is 100% LED.
Looking at potentially fitting oversize front disks - the ones from the new 890R - maybe the M/C too.

Some other bitties - Hand protection against cold/wet - raised the bars a bit. mirrors up and out.

PUIG.JPG

But otherwise - I'm dead chuffed with it.

Great looking bike can see why your pleased with it sprocket down 1 front and up 1 back interesting. Going down one on mine at front been told will have me riding on back wheel all day.So how will yours work, will new KTM be crossing the pond as luggage space with KTM shall we say is a little tight but do able?

Back