What do you guys think? of my trunk

cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
Hey you guys what do yo think of my VIP trunk with my spoiler? The spoiler lights work as brake lights and the back lights work as singnal lights the back pad is to hard so one day I'll make a softer pad for my wife. I would like to paint my radiator black with a black spoiler and keeping the trunk black or do you guys think it will look better painting the trunk oranfe and the radiator orange and the sopiler orange what do you guys think would lookk better?

Last edited:
Cane, You need to do what your gut tells you to do, along with whatever the wife says she prefers. I will tell you this, that is one clean motorcycle. Looks like you are ready to ride.....

Beautiful Bike:), Like the trunk-Are you looking to bring some black into the bike or orange to the bag? Might be easier to blacken the radiator and some chrome pieces as you said.

Great looking trunk

Nice looking trunk, where did you get it from? Is it easy to install and remove when necessary?
Go Canes!
Dennis

trunk

Yea I think I would like to put more black with the orange thats what cought my eye but if it might look better I might spend the money and have it painted orange with the black tribal but I'm not sure what would look beeter it will be cheeper to keep it black:) I got the trunk off e-bay under trunks for motorcycles and it's buy it know for $115.00 I got it off seller EVen I had it in two days with two keys and all the light wired all I need to do is hook it up . Its made out of the same plastic as your wind sheild and painted with a high closs finish . I just hated taking my T-bag off and on, its put on with two brackets with four bolts but because of the rack there is a little bump where your back rest is so the trunk wouldn't go right up too the back seat there was about a inch gap. So I got a peace of wood and cut it out the same shape as the rack and upholtered it in black leather and went out and bought 2 1/2 bolts with a flat head and painted the bolts and brakets a high gloss black and the nuts is in side so it will not be stolen and its nice and clean on side with a nice rubber mat and it looks really nice and clean from underneath .And my wife likes it I just need to put a softter pad on the back its as hard a rock .

Back