Well ridden cruiser

Don't think I would want some *****smack tailgating me and playing boy racer, while putting me in danger. If he knew the other bikers that's a different story.

I agree completely. I learned long ago (in a bad way) NEVER, and I mean NEVER, to "push" other riders.
This is merely a show-off, look at me ain't I fast stupid selfish tactic. It can cause deadly results when you cause rider in front to out-ride his skill set!
In racing this is a commonly used tactic to cause distraction and hopefully resulting a little error so you can grease the competitor in front of you.
It works very well; HOWEVER, tis NOT for use on the highways!
Apologies for the rant, but I feel very strongly about this! :inlove

@1olbull : Agree man, totally. Pushing others past their limits via ego beating is a pure *****move!

Hey, I'm smart enough to know it's a bad idea to ride like that one the street....

ON THE OTHER HAND, I do it now and then to exorcise the demons!

That there is Gib, who is a Seattle Fireman and good friend.
He'll be with us in July for our annual Huck Farley "Guns N' Hoses" ride from Grants Pass, OR to South Lake Tahoe.
All are welcome!

Last edited:
@1olbull : Agree man, totally. Pushing others past their limits via ego beating is a pure *****move!
Hey, I'm smart enough to know it's a bad idea to ride like that one the street....
ON THE OTHER HAND, I do it now and then to exorcise the demons!

One of my favorites!

Karl-Wallenda.jpg

well in the past I rode with a large group of WACKOS that would meet every Sunday and RACE the back roads at a dangerous pace the end result 5 dead and scores of badly injured WACKOS

Must really suck to be you! :rolleyes: :roll: :p

Back