Well ridden cruiser

There's a similar video out there of a guy on a Goldwing on the Tail of the Dragon - sparks flying.

Me, I be cruisin' through there at cracked throttle and 2nd and 3rd gears, with a train building up behind 'til I get to a place I can let 'em pass.

I agree pushing so hard on the street is probably a bad idea. I think riding a cruiser fast is way more fun than a sportbike, sportbikes just make it so easy.
YEP sportbikes are overkill for a streetbike and not comfy at all and are only fun if your racing

There's a similar video out there of a guy on a Goldwing on the Tail of the Dragon - sparks flying.

Me, I be cruisin' through there at cracked throttle and 2nd and 3rd gears, with a train building up behind 'til I get to a place I can let 'em pass.
You are probably meaning the yellowfox (I think) anyhoo he would leave anyone standing at the dragon in fact he did an iron butt(1000miles)on the dragon but the iron butt assoc would not recognize it.
He used to make a living video people on the gap, his bike set up was great he was like a Japanese tourists he had so many cameras

Back