Welcome to the Lone Star Rider's Group!

Shhhhh

Don't say that two loud. If heather hears I'm riding 3 sisters she might get jealus:D

Good fellow I passed by you twice this summer on my way to Padre Island. I take 35 and the back roads down there.

OK

I have a starter map ready in PDF. Just something to get us started till I or someone else finds something fancier.
I just need direction on how to post it so we can update it on the sit.

Need Cities

OKay I need cities were everyone is located at. i have google Earth, and when i get everones location, i wll print this out and put it up on the forum, how does that sound to everyone?

Pauls Girl (heather)

Well, I'm in the large metropolis of La Vernia, TX. I've only rode one of the three sisters, and she was good enough
that I've had to go back several times, even talked my wife into joining once.. :) She's ready to go again too and try
it on her new (to her) '01 Trophy 1200.. :)

Last edited:
Update

I got an Idea thanks to my lovely lady. With toystorys help I am trying to post an attachment or link to google maps, that way we can store it some were and update it as needed. It also has points of interest so we can mark it and add comments.

google map?

paul,
yes, that is a favorite route of mine also.so when will heather make the map? it'll be neat to see how far and wide we are to each other. kinda lends weight to the gathering when you can appreciate the distance traveled to meet up. is this gonna happen after the holidays? maybe after easter?
:)

greg

Well

I have the map and if everyone wonts to give me there address or nearest town I can put it on the pam and post a copy for you to see. (I already have urs Txrlll and snuff)

But the idea is the live map link so you can actully do a route or mark with comments a sight you went to and want to share.

I have asked toystory to help me out and he is looking into it. If anyone else has an idea please chim in.

The problem is that googleearth is a installed program not a sight so I can only attach it not link it and this site wont recognize a Kmz file.

Back