Joining the TX group.

Thanks for the Info @R3T-Too. I would like to wrap me headers, and today I've been reading about removing the cats. It will probably be a bit before I'm buying a new exhaust.

Is there a particular order in which to do upgrades? Can I wrap the headers and install a Ramair before getting the new pipes? I know I won't notice much of a performance difference until the intake and pipes have been replaced.

D&d did not have anything for a 14, but since your local I have a set of TORS that are Powdercoated satin black. Too expensive to ship. 300.00 and there yours!

D&d did not have anything for a 14, but since your local I have a set of TORS that are Powdercoated satin black. Too expensive to ship. 300.00 and there yours!

Not sure what the difference is in the Roadster; but they list the Touring slipons from '08-'15.

$300 for a set of TORs is a great price though.

Scott

Eventually I would like a pair of TORs, and I appreciate the $300 price offer, but I will pass for now. I need some time to pass between purchasing the bike and buying accessories to avoid getting the wife too upset. I hope to be looking into pipes and a ramair in the fall, after I recover from taking a 10 day road trip to NY with my boys.

Back