Thunder in the Hill Country Bandera TX

RidinSunshine

Turbocharged
We are going to head out to Bandera Saturday morning. Don't know if we will actually be going inside the rally that happens to be there this weekend. But you never know....:D Bear mentioned he would like to ride to Bandera this Saturday and I told him I had heard a rally advertised on the Classic Rock station I listen to out of Kerrville. I looked it up on-line. Says $30 entry but maybe we can get a day pass, some rallies do that. Also it is an over 18 rally so ought to be some sight seeing going on :eek::D

I just hope the police won't look too closely at my inspection sticker. Seems to have expired in November and Bear says my bike won't pass inspection without a new tire. We looked those up on-line. :eek: Oh my gosh! Gonna have to save all month I think to get one. And that isn't counting the cost to get it on my bike. Anybody know of a good sale this month on the regular stock tire for my bike please let me know.

Last edited:
Took lots of pics will get them loaded in a day or two. Saw lots of bikes all day. 3 Boss Hoss, 3 Stallions, lots of other trike types. And was I suprised at one more thing I saw....

We were at rally and went back to the area our bikes were. There was two women and one guy looking over my bike and talking about it. I walked up to them and said "That is just a girl's bike" Well turns out one of the gals is actually a Rocket III rider also. She is from Angleton if I remember right (south of Houston). She is riding her second one. First one she totaled in a wreck. This one is maroon. Has lots of chrome flame accessories on it and some custom made other stuff. I took a picture of her and her bike. Will post that one here also. She says her and a bunch of other Rocket riders rode the Twisted Sisters area on Friday I think.

Last edited:
Back