Way to much fun

Went to a rally with a bunch of Harley riders one time, i was riding a Honda Magna, not a pleasent experience, i don't blame the bikes, blame the idiots that think their crap on't stink, as you guys can see im an equal oportunity rider since my stable has different brands and sizes
r2.jpg
maybe so but you just don't know any better,do you?

Now that the weather has warmed up a bit the ride to work really does not require a leather jacket. I do need it coming home in the morning. So the only light weight jacket I have is a HARLEY DAVIDSON Levi jacket. The really nice one with the big eagle on the back. Here lately the number of bikes on the rode is increasing which of course living in Oklahoma means the really tough guys on their Harley's are starting to ride their bikes instead of their fancy pickups. Having way to much fun meshing with their limited knowledge of the Rocket X. I let them catch up on the highway and then most of them look at the bike and try to act cool as they pull away from the Rocket. You all know the type mister cool drops one hand off the bars and hits the gas thinking he is special. I let them get about ten feet ahead or when they grab the bars again with both hands, then it is #hits and giggles. Just having way to much fun with this. It is not right but d#mn it is fun. My first spring on the Rocket X. (Winter was a bit#h):sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

AGAT, Amigo!

Several years ago, while riding through Utah, I stopped to fill up. There was a bunch of Hells Angels filling up so i pulled up at the shop to get a drink and let them finish. As I was getting off the bike and taking my hat and gloves off, a few of them walked past, looked at the bike, and then then walked past with their noses in the air. Then one of the older chaps walked up, introduced himself, and started asking questions about the bike. I asked him about his Victory Vision, and we chatted for 5 or 10 minutes. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I first met Sonny Barger.

Great story! :thumbsup:

Went to a rally with a bunch of Harley riders one time, i was riding a Honda Magna, not a pleasent experience, i don't blame the bikes, blame the idiots that think their crap on't stink, as you guys can see im an equal oportunity rider since my stable has different brands and sizes
r2.jpg
I didn't mean to insult your Ultra. I would love to have a big bike with a radio and luggage that I know I can't race anyone with. Steady and slow is good sometimes. I liked the V65 Magna, that was a fun bike to wheelie. The Fleet as we call it. I too am an equal opportunity enthusiast. We have a few Honda dirty bikes as well but they are in the trailer. If anyone is interested in a previously loved 89 Softail Springer with a twin shot NOS kit it is for sale.
4-24-16 170.JPG

Back