Dictionary
warp
/wôrp/
verb
1. become or cause to become bent or twisted out of shape, typically as a result of the effects of heat, dampness or wiping out a high powered motorcycle.

Maybe we get him a new handle?

1593463117220.png

20200629_125403.jpg

Back at the house and doing fine gang. Thanks to all for keeping a eye on me. Especially Dr.D who negotiates well and since he was medically inclinde he opted to go with my ideas with him giving me a little chat about where I would be placing my grubby mits when I got on the back of his wife's bike. I naturally responded "need I remind your what I just lived thru" serious everyone did what was supposed to happen in a emergency situation. Except me I want to move faster then a s o u t h e r n pace. :)

20200629_125403.jpg

Back at the house and doing fine gang. Thanks to all for keeping a eye on me. Especially Dr.D who negotiates well and since he was medically inclinde he opted to go with my ideas with him giving me a little chat about where I would be placing my grubby mits when I got on the back of his wife's bike. I naturally responded "need I remind your what I just lived thru" serious everyone did what was supposed to happen in a emergency situation. Except me I want to move faster then a s o u t h e r n pace. :)
Anything to help a buddy out. :roll:

What some do not know is that after the accident el warpo rode on the back of Sandie's bike back to the motel then three of us jumped in Warps truck with trailer(warp was driving) with boog following along on his bike to go and sweep up his bike.
Then we drove another few miles to get something to eat which Warp paid for then he drove all the way back to the motel and not a chirp from the tough little skinny polok:eek: now if anyone has earned the right to be called an honorary Scotsman warp is the man.

Back