Wanted dead or alive...

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
Gray Mazda....call Sarasota County Florida Sheriffs office 941-861-4317. It seems every year it gets crazier and crazier.. Luckily the rider is recovering from his injuries...!!

In Virginia, had the rider pulled a gun, he'd be subject to prosecution for having been "part of the problem".

No excuse for the cager, and we didn't see what preceded it, but the rider certainly had the option to follow at a discrete distance long enough to capture the tag and call it in.

Of course, on the other hand, I did that one time, and the state policeman to whom I spoke asked, "Was anyone hurt?" When I answered 'no', he said, "Be more careful next time."

No excuse for the cager, and we didn't see what preceded it, but the rider certainly had the option to follow at a discrete distance long enough to capture the tag and call it in.

Of course, on the other hand, I did that one time, and the state policeman to whom I spoke asked, "Was anyone hurt?" When I answered 'no', he said, "Be more careful next time."

You are right, a lot of gesturing by the bike rider and then slapping his mirror. We have no idea the whole story but why stay engaged in a rolling argument when you are outweighed by 2500 pounds or so. Not a lot of common sense there. :(

bob

i'm thinking the car driver did something that almost got the rider hurt, thus the altercation.
but when the biker put his hands on the car, he messed up big time.
it's never been a fair fight between a car and motorcycle.
this fellow forgot that.

DO not get me wrong . . .
Twas a felony assault by the cage driver and he should be prosecuted - big time!
The bike rider was stupid, stupid, stupid for engaging the cage in the way he did; however, a slap of the hand to the exterior of the cage certainly presented no danger or threat to the driver. There was absolutely NO cause for the cage driver attempting to murder the rider.

DO not get me wrong . . .
Twas a felony assault by the cage driver and he should be prosecuted - big time!
The bike rider was stupid, stupid, stupid for engaging the cage in the way he did; however, a slap of the hand to the exterior of the cage certainly presented no danger or threat to the driver. There was absolutely NO cause for the cage driver attempting to murder the rider.

Indeed.

The rider brought this on himself imho, stupid actions result in stupid reactions. Did he deserve that extreme of a response, probably not, but deserving or not, he invited it.

Indeed.
The rider brought this on himself imho, stupid actions result in stupid reactions. Did he deserve that extreme of a response, probably not, but deserving or not, he invited it.

Rob,
In parsing out your comments, I respectfully offer this response:
Legally, the cage is entitled to protect himself and his property, but only with such force necessary to overcome the threat to him and/or his property.
I seriously doubt assaulting the biker with a deadly weapon was "brought on by the rider himself".
I also do not believe the rider's actions "invited" that potential fatal response.

Burma Shave!

Youtube is full of videos of these snot nose bikers. They speed, weave in and out of traffic, pass between lanes, flat out drive like they own the road. If a car accidentally changes the lane in front of them or pulls out in front of them, they pull up along side, cuss out the driver, try to break the mirror, then speed off. This one looks to do all but forgot to speed off. Truthfully, he got what he deserved as will the cager when he gets caught. There is absolutely no need for this kind of behavior from either driver.

Back