Universal joint replacement

Seems the universal joint and drive shaft are the one part?

Screenshot_20230127-193129_Chrome.jpg
I'm afraid you're right, but I'm hoping to only replace the u-joint. Thanks for the information. I've got the shaft out so I'll try and find a match. Again thanks for the effort.

Thank you for trying, I've got the shaft out so I can press it out and take it to a couple places and see if they can match it. Again thank you for your efforts.

i have had luck with new joints that are too tight with knocking them out enough to take a die grinder and shave off (from the side of blade) about .004 and put it back together and if it is still to tight shave .004 off the other cap.
the shaft that i have has 200,000 the joint feels good may or may not be able to remove but can give it a try if u cannot find one.

i have had luck with new joints that are too tight with knocking them out enough to take a die grinder and shave off (from the side of blade) about .004 and put it back together and if it is still to tight shave .004 off the other cap.
the shaft that i have has 200,000 the joint feels good may or may not be able to remove but can give it a try if u cannot find one.
If I can't find a replacement, I try removing a little from caps, see no problem with that. Looking at the locks they look a little to tight. Thanks again.

Back