U.S. tire price snapshot

alpental

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
FYI, I was shopping for V-rated tires for my Roadster yesterday and compiled this list of current tire prices, thought someone might find it useful. All sites have free shipping, and Rocky Mountain ATV is automatically applying a $20 rebate to every Avon tire purchased.

Tire price snapshot.jpg

FYI, I was shopping for V-rated tires for my Roadster yesterday and compiled this list of current tire prices, thought someone might find it useful. All sites have free shipping, and Rocky Mountain ATV is automatically applying a $20 rebate to every Avon tire purchased.
Tire price snapshot.jpg

Abe,
How you be, my friend?
Gratitude for doing all this work!
After 14 years, I have found Rocky Mt. ATV to be the best in price and service.
I have purchased more than 25 tires from them for two big cruiser motors.
Come up for our RAA here in WA in July.

Abe,
How you be, my friend?
Gratitude for doing all this work!
After 14 years, I have found Rocky Mt. ATV to be the best in price and service.
I have purchased more than 25 tires from them for two big cruiser motors.
Come up for our RAA here in WA in July.
No problem. Yeah, I've ordered close to a dozen tires from Rocky Mtn ATV over the past few years and they've always shipped quick, almost always have the lowest price, and have customer service second to none.

I'll look into RAA, but I've got the Laughlin River Run next week. I'm also planning a ride down Baja to Cabo, take the ferry across, and back up the other side of the Gulf of CA sometime in June. If I still have PTO I'll look at RAA in July! Plus, I've got that probable move to NOVA in the late summer, so things are stacking up...

No problem. Yeah, I've ordered close to a dozen tires from Rocky Mtn ATV over the past few years and they've always shipped quick, almost always have the lowest price, and have customer service second to none.

I'll look into RAA, but I've got the Laughlin River Run next week. I'm also planning a ride down Baja to Cabo, take the ferry across, and back up the other side of the Gulf of CA sometime in June. If I still have PTO I'll look at RAA in July! Plus, I've got that probable move to NOVA in the late summer, so things are stacking up...

Been to Mexico many many times and driven many many miles through and around Mexico.
I sure hope you are not riding this by yourself???
I'm pretty crazy, but would not ride this on a motor, especially alone with no gun(s).

Been to Mexico many many times and driven many many miles through and around Mexico.
I sure hope you are not riding this by yourself???
I'm pretty crazy, but would not ride this on a motor, especially alone with no gun(s).
Solo is the plan. Maybe I'll convince some lady friend to tag along... I'll have to hit you up offline for some tips!

Solo is the plan. Maybe I'll convince some lady friend to tag along... I'll have to hit you up offline for some tips!

Always would enjoy speaking with you, Amigo.
I am serious about what I stated.
When I was planning the same ride as you are, I even had a letter from Fritz De La Orta, Commander of the Federales in Tijuana.
I had met him on a previous ride into TJ with a cop buddy of mine.
Fritz was an interesting, cool & dynamic individual that had a German dad and Mexican Mom.
Me & my cop riding buddy swapped patches and downed a few cervesas together with Fritz.

He told us that riding the Baja on a motor without a group or being armed was foolishness.
He said his letter would grease the way with any Mexican cops, but bandits & thieves at night would be the big concern.
I had a major crash before our scheduled ride down the Baja and never made it. My buddy did not want to ride it alone and canceled.
Abe, this was in 1987 and things are much worse now!!!

Revzilla must be the best as they cost the most.:eek::D
At least you have a 1-stop shop option. Finding stuff here is a real PITA. I know all too well how the commercial structure here works.
As a result most of the mail order companies here are in fact French. Makes try before you buy near impossible and see before deciding near impossible too.
The plus is I don't overspend.

Back