Dachshund r3

.020 Over
Ride
2023 triumph rocket r3
Hello.
I have a 2023 rocket 3r and want to change my throttle using my sport mode by changing the settings from 60% to the 100%.
I have tuneecu but just can’t do the changes on my android phone.
If tuneecu still worked on windows I can copy and paste and change the values in the map by simply using the mouse.
Does any one have advice on how to do this on a touchscreen android phone.
Cheers Wayne.

Last edited:
Penner has updated the 2023 maps and uploaded them to the TuneECU website, why do you want to edit the stock map manually?
Good day I like to try keep the stock map and fix the throttle to its 100%. I’m just a bit unsure about modified maps and what one to get and what’s been changed. If I could get a map with just all restrictions removed and it’s been tested by plenty of others I’ll be happy to download it, but finding the correct one for my bike is the issue.

Good day I like to try keep the stock map and fix the throttle to its 100%. I’m just a bit unsure about modified maps and what one to get and what’s been changed. If I could get a map with just all restrictions removed and it’s been tested by plenty of others I’ll be happy to download it, but finding the correct one for my bike is the issue.
The Penner maps are pretty much just that, restrictions removed, not too much else other that AFR optimisation throughout. And lots of us have loaded them and used them, and there are several threads here discussing them in detail. The maps are at the very bottom of the Triumph custom tunes page: Custom Tunes

You can simply copy one of Penner’s unrestricted Sport mode tables into your base map (You have to do it for all 4 Sport mode tables for the different gears). This would take me a few minutes, at least on a table I could see.

Hi Dougl thank you for the information. Anything helps me try different options.
I am going to have a little play around and see how I go. It’s bit more different flashing and tuning compared to the Harley I owned.

Back