Tuneecu not working settings and tests

soares

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R 2023
friends, Tuneecu does not open the option of adjustments and tests, my rocket 3r 2023/23, all help I thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 16
To help we'd need to know a bunch of things:
  • Device types (phone, OBD reader) and software versions (Android, OBD dongle and TuneECU)
  • Steps you've done so far (you selected the dongle in TuneECU after pairing the phone to it, did you register TuneECU, does the app connect to the bike correctly and let you read settings)

friend, tuneecu is working perfectly on my Speed Twin 1200 2020, it does not work on Rocket 3r 2023

friend, tuneecu is working perfectly on my Speed Twin 1200 2020, it does not work on Rocket 3r 2023
It may, but the questions remain. Is TuneECU the latest version, as it supports newer bikes with version updates. Did you register the Rocket into the app (it only supports 5 bikes in the standard version)? Either way, with it working on one bike but not another, you may be better reaching out to Alain or Tom on the TuneECU FB forum, or the TuneECU support forum. TuneECU Support Boards

I only have the Speed twin and the rocket 3r registered in Tuneecu, thank you very much for your attention friend !

friends, i was using the version of tuneecu downloaded from google play and it doesn't work on rocket 3r, the apk downloaded directly from tuneecu worked perfectly! forgive me because i didn't know that possible to download directly from tuneecu. now i'm happy \o/ .

Back