well 10 minutes @149mph or 240km/h is a distance of 25miles or 40km, I think that will do, for sure ya have to slow down for a car already at that distance 😋

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210624-145625_TuneECU.jpg
    Screenshot_20210624-145625_TuneECU.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 18
since my last post, i have had her out to 240 with alot of throttle left too....caught the superduke i was chasing then buttoned back...was tempted to keep her climbing but my angel spoke to me...
Read this twice... THEN realized you were measuring in KPH vice MPH... Heh! :roll:
-MIG

DNK Tuneworks has some Rocket experience now. I have them writing a map for my bike with the bugbike pipes right now. Bike will be at the dealer next week for the brake recall and first service, I'll probably flash it as soon as I get home and log.
Hey bccass, I just installed the Bugbike pipe (2 pipe version) and am running the Penner map. LOTS of popping on decel. Loss of torque in the low end (to be expected somewhat). A tad loud if I'm honest (cops around here can be nasty on a bad day). So I'm gonna try a silencer in the end just to tame it a touch.
My question for you though - how did you find the DNK map with your pipe?

Hey bccass, I just installed the Bugbike pipe (2 pipe version) and am running the Penner map. LOTS of popping on decel. Loss of torque in the low end (to be expected somewhat). A tad loud if I'm honest (cops around here can be nasty on a bad day). So I'm gonna try a silencer in the end just to tame it a touch.
My question for you though - how did you find the DNK map with your pipe?
I didn't notice any loss of power from the tune, but I had been running the exhaust since the bike had like 600 miles on it. The penner map looks very similar to the dnk map for fueling, I suspect they're both just throttle mapping tunes with the option to remove the limiter with dnk.

I didn't notice any loss of power from the tune, but I had been running the exhaust since the bike had like 600 miles on it. The penner map looks very similar to the dnk map for fueling, I suspect they're both just throttle mapping tunes with the option to remove the limiter with dnk.
Gotcha.

Back