albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
any one has a possible idea on how to make the tune ecu software run?
I connect the tablet to the bike connector open tuneecu but the red flashing light bottom right corner never change to green and nothing happens.......... what is the magic word ??

If u r using a Android tablet go to the top right hand corner and click on ecu and there u should see connect

If u r using a Android tablet go to the top right hand corner and click on ecu and there u should see connect

I did that too it does connect to ecu shows the screen for maps on the VERTICAL LEFT edge AND TOP HORIZONTAL and print NO MAP OPENED when I select ecu NOTHING CHANGES AND THAT RED FLAG KEEPS ON FLASHING :banghead:

Go to Settings, scroll to and tap About(phone or tablet can't remember), scroll to build number and tap it 7 times.
Tap the back button
Scroll to and tap Developer Options
Turn on USB Debugging

Close options, hook back up to the bike and try again

How many ports on your computer have you -- more than one ? When I initially was going through this, I found TunECU was talking to only one of the ports, and only when the cable was connected to that port, would the communication across the bus begin.

Are you sure you have the correct cables (two - one is the LonElec cable with the OBDII connector on one end and a USB 2.0 connector on the other end, and the second cable is an interface between the USB and whatever connection you are using on your computer.

Has it ever worked in this configuration, or is this for the first time ?

Go to Settings, scroll to and tap About(phone or tablet can't remember), scroll to build number and tap it 7 times.
Tap the back button
Scroll to and tap Developer Options
Turn on USB Debugging

Close options, hook back up to the bike and try again

WOW quite the procedure no wonders I cannot figure out these gizmos.!!!! will try and see

Back