Throttle bodies and TuneEcu

Blackthou

Nitrous
Ride
2014 Black 'n' Red R3R. RamAir, Tors, DP Link pipe
Hi,

Do the throttle bodies need synchronising or checking from time to time for Val cave and if so can they be checked and balanced with TuneEcu or checked with manometer?

Can the TPS be checked and set also with TuneEcu?

One of my intakes sounds a little late/flat. Get the odd pop on rapid decel and yesterday when stationary gave the throttle a quick blip and it backfired through the intakes and cut out. Started fine again straight afterwards. Engine was warm as just done 70+ miles but bike had been standing a few weeks. Doesn't quite seem as crisp as it used to.

Many thanks

Sounds just the job. Thanks Tex

Do you adjust the tps to a specific value, i.e. how do you know when it's right?

Is there a setting to sync the throttle bodies and what is an iscv check and resetting adaptations please?

Sounds just the job. Thanks Tex

Do you adjust the tps to a specific value, i.e. how do you know when it's right?

Is there a setting to sync the throttle bodies and what is an iscv check and resetting adaptations please?

I only know the android version (simpler!) check the iscv button & hit run. It will tell you what to set the iscv (idle speed control voltage) to. Then it takes you to the tps setting & tells you what to set it to.
You want to get the throttle bodies within a value of 10 from each other, i.e. 630, 640, 630 (not particularly those exact numbers, just within 10 of ea other)

Back