I see different types of dynos talked about on here. Is there consensus on which kind is best/most accurate?

It is mostly the operator skill IMO. This is especially true regarding the use of Tune ECU.
Dynos may not agree one to another, but it's the before and after comparison that tells the story!

If you have a Ramair filter then any of the tunes for triple K&N filters will be very close or spot on. just match the tune to your exhaust system.

From what I understand it has the correct chip in the plug also can you let me know when you try it if it works as I could not get tune ecu to connect to another
members bike .lonelec don't know why i put a t in there you can double check on tune ecu website
just checked lonelec is recommended by tune ecu.

I think that be mine Charlie, still wont connect so gave up in the end. Reading through some of the old service bills there was mention after an ECU health check of "ECU locked".

i just received my tune ecu cable,downloaded the tune ecu software,but not confident enough to download a tune as theres nothing on there for the 2015 roadster with Tors & ramair filter so ive booked my bike in with a local tuner who uses tune ecu and will put it on a rolling road to set it up.wanted to try myself but not confident enough on a new bike

i just received my tune ecu cable,downloaded the tune ecu software,but not confident enough to download a tune as theres nothing on there for the 2015 roadster with Tors & ramair filter so ive booked my bike in with a local tuner who uses tune ecu and will put it on a rolling road to set it up.wanted to try myself but not confident enough on a new bike

Hi.

I also have 2014 rocket roadster with TORS and Ramair filter, I am using the following tune from Claviger tune from here in the R3 owners forum:
CES_Tune_20776_Base_2014.zip.
He developed it for CES exhaust headers which seem to be OK on my bike, might be worth a try, interesting to see what you think.

Cheers
Mike

Back