TuneECU tune for ramair and 3 into 1 full exhaust system

Think I found the message area...... Thanks what do I do with it then? I am a carby mechanic first fuel injected bike I have owned
Click on “Start new conversation...then put in my name and type your email address in the message area! Bit like email!

aaahhhh crap saw an email from you and accidently deleted it before I even read it....... still looking for the start new conversation button....

Hi would anyone have a TuneECU tune for a 2006 rocket with ramair filter and a 3 into 1 full exhaust system incluing header. Its a bit of an experiment pieced together from different parts but hopefully a tune will get me in the ballpark.
Hey did you end up with a map for your baby? Have similar setup and would like to try the map you're using if you could send it please?
Cheers, Stay Vertical

Sorry July 14 I must be in the wrong place! Lol wouldn't be the first time!!

Send me a PM with your email and I’ll send you the tune I have for Ramair, stock headers into a single Viking exhaust, 2006 Classic.
Send me a PM with your email and I’ll send you the tune I have for Ramair, stock headers into a single Viking exhaust, 2006 Classic.
Hi @Bigjaype I have a 2008 classic with a 3 into 1 slip on, standard headers and Ramair, could you recommend a Tuneecu tune? I’m new to Tuneecu as well,. Thanks so much

@Bigjaype i have a 2008 with Ramair, stock headers and a 3into1 slip on, could you suggest a map for tuneecu?

@3LOCO
Go to the resource and download the file:

1686606245316.png

Back