TuneECU tune for ramair and 3 into 1 full exhaust system

ratsidecar

.060 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Hi would anyone have a TuneECU tune for a 2006 rocket with ramair filter and a 3 into 1 full exhaust system incluing header. Its a bit of an experiment pieced together from different parts but hopefully a tune will get me in the ballpark.

@HansO should be along, or PM him. You seem to be running much the same as me (04 - Ramair - Full Viking system - Secondaries removed) and the tune he sent me turned riding the Rocket into a religious experience ........ I kept yelling "oh God" and "Mother Mary" on the test ride after installing it.
Another benefit of working with Hans was after riding with one of his original tunes (Blasted Bones) for a while I downloaded it in its adapted state from the bike and sent it back to him and he put it on a more stable base ...... the result was and is astonishing in terms of economy and pure performance;);):):):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please don't PM HansO. He's already made a post asking people to pass on his tunes if they match between riders, he's a bit busy these days and no longer even owns a Rocket.

There are a number of tunes that wills suite listed on the TuneECU site.

Yeah I saw his post recently, thats why I put a thread up here. I took a look at the tuneecu page but all the tunes I see are for TORS pipes with or without catbox and different air filters. Nothing visible for a full system and ramair.

I have a tune for ramair and 3 into 2 pipes from Thunderpipes.
On the computer somewhere attached is link of pipes

I got ramair and modified 3 way pipes decatted...... get a little bit of popping on decel but it is really hard to start in the cold at the moment (below 10 deg) I am wondering what are these tunes everyon talks about, is it a premap setup or something? Any ideas for mine it takes almost 30 seconds of turning over first thing in the morning (still dark) but I can switch it off straight away and fire it back up no problem, it can sit all day start forst pop in the afternoon but come that cold night.... nada..... any ideas please??

I got ramair and modified 3 way pipes decatted...... get a little bit of popping on decel but it is really hard to start in the cold at the moment (below 10 deg) I am wondering what are these tunes everyon talks about, is it a premap setup or something? Any ideas for mine it takes almost 30 seconds of turning over first thing in the morning (still dark) but I can switch it off straight away and fire it back up no problem, it can sit all day start forst pop in the afternoon but come that cold night.... nada..... any ideas please??
Send me a PM with your email and I’ll send you the tune I have for Ramair, stock headers into a single Viking exhaust, 2006 Classic.

yeah Mate i have one of HansO's tunes to suit that it's what i am running now. I'm away at work at the moment back next week. PM me if you want it and no one has given you one. pretty sure you'll have one soon to soon but.

Back