SpeedTrip

Standard Bore
well I finally got my Tuneboy ordered, so now all i have to do is figure out what is the best tune. I have TORS and catbypass but thats it , I also ordered triple K&Ns but have not recieved them as of yet. I cant wait to start the performance,when they installed the tune for TORS and catbypass the bike does not feel as strong as it did stock and pig9r confirmed this. He showed me tunes and how the stock tune is less restrictive than Triumphs so called performence tune. I will let you all know how it goes, of course you guys probally already know about all of this. Well Im going to watch 30 Days Of Night now,
catch you all later.

well I finally got my Tuneboy ordered, so now all i have to do is figure out what is the best tune. I have TORS and catbypass but thats it , I also ordered triple K&Ns but have not recieved them as of yet. I cant wait to start the performance,when they installed the tune for TORS and catbypass the bike does not feel as strong as it did stock and pig9r confirmed this. He showed me tunes and how the stock tune is less restrictive than Triumphs so called performence tune. I will let you all know how it goes, of course you guys probally already know about all of this. Well Im going to watch 30 Days Of Night now,
catch you all later.
i would get tune advise from pig9r also, he has used lots of tune boy tunes, hes is very helpfull, and really a nice guy to deal with, he willingly helped me on my tune issue and he was correct.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good luck with your project,,,,,,,,,,,,,grey dog

He can be a *****sometimes too.:D

I would run dougl's tune http://www.r3owners.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=40&d=1155676989 for the time being. Or if you give me day or two I'll transfer the info into the latest release of Triumph tune. Don't forget to check the disable O2 sensor box before you download it.
He can be a *****sometimes too)))))))*****no, pecker head yes. Love ya Brian. BJC Sorry Speedtrip and welcome..Piggy will get you fixed up..

Last edited:
Need TuneBoy Tunes...

What other tunes have you guys experimented with? I have been modifying several of the factory tunes and have one working quite well but am always looking for better performance. Performance is very good and popping is minimal. I will post it once I think it is perfect. I am running Jardines with a K&N replacement filter. Someone suggested a tune called "One Bad Hombre" but I cannot find it yet. Where could I download some of the tunes you talk about???

Thanks for the help.

Mike :)

I tried 20050_1, _2 & _3 but found another sent to me by another captain to run even better. I modified the AF table somewhat and it runs really good with minimal popping but I'm looking to see if I can make it even better especially without any dyno time. I've removed the under-seat plenum and installed a K&N filter but the rest of the intake system is stock. Is there something that might be better than what I've got now...

Thanks for the help,

Mike :D

Triple K&ns Link Removed

Make sure you disable the O2 sensor.

For eliminating decel popping, Dougl came up with this, and it seems to work very well.

Link Removed

Back