Tuneboy problems...

It has been 6 days now, not sure what their deal is. customer service must not be on their list of things to consider...

HEAD

Well, it's a one man and woman operation and I think Wayne has a "real" job to tend to also. However, in that case they should charge $50 and say you are on your own.

They maybe having website problems. I haven't been able to download from their site because it is running super slow for me. But I bet if you are trying to purchase a product it works fine.:D

Well, it's a one man and woman operation and I think Wayne has a "real" job to tend to also. However, in that case they should charge $50 and say you are on your own.

They maybe having website problems. I haven't been able to download from their site because it is running super slow for me. But I bet if you are trying to purchase a product it works fine.:D

If it's a 'mom and pop operation' and pop needs a full time job to make ends meet, then mom and pop must live **** high on the Kangaroo because the price of admission is insanely steep for no overhead and no physical product other than a interface cable and a mailing envelope.

I appreciate Wayne's capabilities at hacking computers and getting the fuel computers to do what he wants and that assuredly takes time and expertise but his price of admission precludes a bit better bedside manner and service after the sale. I'm really surprised that some other 'swinging dick' hasn't happened along and did the same thing, really surprised. If I was geeky, I'd be smoking him like a cheap cigar.

It's pretty poor when you can't even maintain your site properly when you are a geek.:confused:

My problem is that I am installing a blower next week and I will be able to load the map with tuneedit but not monitor anything since the tuneboy piece is shot.

HEAD

Anytime, then you can school me on the Tuneboy. I did hear back from Wayne, he had something going on and was not available for a few days, glad he did get back to me and I will try a few things tonight.

HEAD

Positive Experience

Not that I've had nearly as much experience as the rest on this thread, but I recently bought a Tuneboy starter kit (Triumph675.net group buy). I received everything less than a week after it was shipped. I connected to the bike last night, emailed my ECU number to Wayne and had a key in my inbox first thing this morning. Hopefully they're getting better at the customer service business, my experience has certainly been positive. Wow, what a convoluted, ass-pain infested procedure to get the cable and laptop talking to the bike, though!
Mike

Back