I thought ****ography wasn't allowed here.

Do we go black or silver?
F4D5E86D-9D59-4379-B749-0727D8C3D229.jpeg
Hard anodized architectural black (doesn't fade). Clear ano on the part that says TTS Supercharged.

I vote silver. Show that beautiful CNC work.
Bare aluminum scratches too easily, and a machined surface can't really be repaired. If it has a brushed look like the other bare aluminum parts on the bike, scratches are easy to fix with red Scotch Brite (deeper scratches may require 400 grit first).

Anodizing preserves the machined surface, but makes it less shiny. Clear anodizing looks like it's had a grey finish applied to the part, even though it's colourless.

Considering how much time has already gone into manufacturing this, the added time of applying a brushed finish may be worth it. It would definitely match the rest of the bike.

after reading some of the responses [I'm in communications, so what do I know ;)] but a choice would be good.... BUT want it protected too with the investment - I'm sure that the folks making it will do what's best! VERY BEAUTIFUL Richard, great work!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Richard... you tease!.

Where are the oil reservoir, filter, and cooler on this one?
The reservoir is in the main case below the supercharger built in. You can see the filler neck at the back. The filter is just a magnetic sump plug at the bottom of the res. The front of the main case is finned and the belt guard has 3 louvres along the outer vertical edge to catch air and direct it over the fins and disperse through a slot on the inner edge and around the vents you can see on the outside and top of the supercharger. The res holds a lot of oil so I am hoping it will keep cool enough. If not we have ideas on a cooler.

Back