We scan and back up with CMM. Our man case is extremely complicated. The case is not square to the shafts. 72kg of 6082 and 19 hrs 5 axis machining on a £400,000 Hermle machine.
Ooh, Hermle! I'm envious. I work with 3, 4, and 5 axis Matsuuras, max cycle time is only about 2.5 hrs on the 5 axis machines.

I think my design engineer is top notch, his programming is too.
ROCKET 3 PLENUM 1.png
ROCKET 3 PLENUM 2.png
ROCKET 3 PLENUM 4.png
ROCKET 3 PLENUM3.png

Another part complete. This is the carbon air intake
C1B8A5EB-FB52-4468-B6DE-045BA706609D.jpeg
Richard - AMAZING work.... air intake falls right in line with everything else! Any pics of this installed and a side view of the Supercharger? The other pics are more from the front angle and would love to see it directly from that side.... asking for a friend ;):cool::thumbsup:

Richard - AMAZING work.... air intake falls right in line with everything else! Any pics of this installed and a side view of the Supercharger? The other pics are more from the front angle and would love to see it directly from that side.... asking for a friend ;):cool::thumbsup:
I’m having a week out. We should have everything ready for a first build when I get back next week. I’ll post lots then. Can’t wait to start mapping.

Back