Tsukayu fairing for r3t

Hey Oakville, I have an R3T and am searching for a fairing as well. When I talked to the guy at Tsukayu (he barely speaks english and is very hard to talk to)
said that the fairings are made in Hong Kong then shipped here where they do the remainder of the preparations for selling. Other people have commented on
very inconsistent quality of other products marketed by this company. I really like the idea of a GPS/Stereo system functions combined into one unit, but when
was the last time you said to yourself "I want something that's really top quality and will last.....I'll look for it Made in China"? NOT! You'll get it cheaper, but
are you getting a quality made product? I wouldn't bet on it. Try these guys for a great price on a Hoppe fairing. http://cal-custom-cruiser.com/ccc_store/index.php
Ride safe.

Well that is all good but what are the reports on Hoppe? The Corbin is not getting great reviews. The cal-custom website does not say if it is a quick connect using the fork mounts either. I will check more and see what the Hoppe website says. I would rather not have a built in gps. Rather use a tablet with google maps. They are always up to date.

Yes they do the fairing as well at half the price of Corbin or the same with a GPS radio and speakers. This is why I am asking about the company and their quality and reliability.
I bought a Tsukayu trunk for my Victory back in '07 and was perfectly happy with the quality. They originally shipped the wrong mounts but quickly got the right ones to me. Paint, chrome, latches, etc. were all good. If I go the "perma-bagger" route on my Roadster I'll be selling the LeatherLykes and buying Tsukayu Jumbo Strongs.

Back