triumph store closing down

I am taking over the position of Service manager of my local triumph dealer in 2 weeks time and I can attest to the fact that triumph makes you jump through some pretty serious hoops to keep their brand. The dealership even had to build a new building so they could have the floor space needed to keep the brand. to be fair though the old shop was really tiny.

I am taking over the position of Service manager of my local triumph dealer in 2 weeks time and I can attest to the fact that triumph makes you jump through some pretty serious hoops to keep their brand. The dealership even had to build a new building so they could have the floor space needed to keep the brand. to be fair though the old shop was really tiny.

Good luck and wish you every success with the new venture.

Nice one - hope it all goes well, and you take note of what the client needs, as well as what the business wants...

Occasionally it's no bad thing though when a dealer fails - even if they dedicate floor space. The bankruptcy of the old main dealer in Madrid is no loss at all.

I don't think we'll have to wait that long.

Ah, yes, The Paris Agreement might see to that reality sooner over there than over here excepting for a few of our more environmentally progressive states such as Cali.:unsure:

The problem is that all the batteries that will need to be disposed of makes more of a mess than fossil fuel and most power over here is generated by fuel or coal anyway. It's a smoke screen. Neither is good for the environment. I'll choose our motors until they can run everything off of cold fusion.

The problem is that all the batteries that will need to be disposed of makes more of a mess than fossil fuel and most power over here is generated by fuel or coal anyway. It's a smoke screen. Neither is good for the environment. I'll choose our motors until they can run everything off of cold fusion.
cold fusion>>> the unattainable goal. of this generation . maybe the grand children of my grand child might see some progress in that experiment but I doubt it

I will likely see you at Echo Cycle

Back