Rocket fuel tanks and other bits for sale from Total Triumph

o_O The ads include this statement.
Triumph Rocket 3 GT R (2019 2024) Complete Engine NEW T1001220 RRP £14091.67 | eBay

Triumph Rocket 3 R / GT Engine​

These are not usually available to the public, and to discourage sale, are priced at more than a complete bike. This one is currently offered by Triumph at £10930.44 and they will not usually resell them, but hold them as emergency stock for accident or warranty situations. Now the bike they are supplied to fit is no longer made, we have managed to purchase remaining stock.

We have secured all Triumph stock of these items, at an advantageous price, so you have a limited opportunity to buy a new crate supplied engine at a low price.

Hmm…no longer made? Maybe it is like the old Best Buy trick where they would offer price matching for identical items, but their SKU and MPNs were slightly different than the same products sold at other retailers and wouldn’t lower the price.

Hmm…no longer made? Maybe it is like the old Best Buy trick where they would offer price matching for identical items, but their SKU and MPNs were slightly different than the same products sold at other retailers and wouldn’t lower the price.
Does any of that matter?
If you need a replacement part and the price is good.....it's from a reputable retailer.
Sometimes folk think to hard.
(myself included occasionally)

Last edited:
I was only pointing out that the statement about the bike no longer being made such that maybe 2024 is the last model year for the Rocket. That would be sad. However, if the MPN for this engine is for the current bikes, maybe there is some changes coming to the rocket and new MPN will be issued.

I was only pointing out that the statement about the bike no longer being made such that maybe 2024 is the last model year for the Rocket. That would be sad. However, if the MPN for this engine is for the current bikes, maybe there is some changes coming to the rocket and new MPN will be issued.
I doubt that the 2.5l Rocket will be killed off for the foreseeable future......It's not inconceivable but, why would they without reason?
In any case, it's current. The ebay advert is now, not in the future.

My guess is that they wrote that piece to relate to the 2.3l Rocket parts and accidently copied & pasted into the other Rocket parts.

Hehe.....and now you've got me over thinking it..... :whitstling:

Where did the Thunderbird go? Engine problems got it.
I can imagine that the things that will kill off the 2.5 Rocket in the next few years are:

- People stop buying it (I believe there are less that 500 registered in the UK since the launch in 2019/2020 though globally the sales will be far higher) It's a niche bike.

- Some new 'Greta' legislation due to having too big an ICE engine (Who knows? Anything's possible at the moment in this crazy old world).

- They bring out an all new Rocket..........I doubt that very much now we are heading for an ICE ban in the not too distant future......maybe an extra derivative model to keep sales going a bit longer till the ban? Perhaps a final edition.....um.....then a limited final edition etc....

I heard from a very unreliable source that a 2700cc version of the Rocket is coming out... ;);)
If they would just have a more aggressive factory tune on the 2020-2024 then there would never be a need for anything bigger. Bigger IS better but you get my drift.
If there is a new 2025 it will have a different paint variation of the same red/silver/black combination. They seem to be stuck with 3 or 4 colors for the Rocket. :thumbsup:

Back