Triple K/N's - GREAT price

I've come to the part where I fit the O2 sensor eliminator, but due to poor planning, I haven't ordered one yet. Will this one work?

Amazon.com: Dynojet Research Oxygen Sensor Eliminator 76423006: Automotive

It keeps popping up in my searches, but the Rocket 3 is not listed as a fitment by the manufacturer. Any input?

Not sure if the Roadster and Classic O2 Optimizer are the same or not, but I ordered part #76423016 directly from Dynojet early last week and it was delivered by week's end.

..get 'em here..

K&N & Emgo Filters | Flipmeisters Specialty Products

..wouldn't you rather support a member here instead of some unknown internet vendor?..

Obviously not......:(

I can't fault a lower price, actually lower than K&N's suggested dealer pricing and candidly I can't match it because I'm contractually bound by K&N as a franchisee. Frankly, I sell more K&N filters for vocational use and I don't need a website for that and the related expenses.

My website and the support of this forum as well as the .com site and it's banner ad are for your convenience. Nothing is free, not even the air you breathe. I pay a fee to be here and I donate to the .com site so I can offer you, all of you, my products. Amazon or Dennis Kirk or any other large retailer don't directly support this forum or the .com site. Keep that in mind next time you order something.

This site and the .com site, while you can post and discuss at no charge, there are built in costs associated with both and supporting both is an overhead for me. A voluntary overhead, but an overhead nonetheless.

More importantly however, when everyone buys at the lowest possible price, I won't be here anymore as a vendor.

That's the capitalist way isn't it?

Sort of like driving to a gasoline station afar for gas at a few cents less, even though your local station is there for your convenience...just like I am.

I started this business to provide a service for my fellow R3 riders so it kind of pisses me off. Believe me, I'm not getting fat financially on R3 parts and accessories, I do this because I enjoy it. When it turns into the same old crap, I'll be gone.

Just keep that in mind next time around, if, there is a next time.

Enough said.

While we are on the subject. I just found out that Flip can get killer deals on Progressive shocks. If anyone has looked in the past and was turned off by $350 to $550 prices for 440's, contact Flip, he will pleasantly surprise you.

I don't want to speak for Flip, but I did talk to him about that today. They are still in the works and about ready to go. He had a death in the family that they are sorting out and he has been away from things for a bit this summer. He said he also has several orders pending for paddock stands and that he was working on those today.

I just put the triple filterson, for the second time. Nice sound but I'm not blow away by the extra power, if any. I'm using Wayne McDonald's tune for TORs/cat bypass and triple filters. Anyone have a better version of this tune? PCIII trim table?

I reconnected the O2 sensor. It seems to run smoother at and just off idle.

It's a shame a few really good posts, including one from Flip, didn't survive the melt down. The thrust was that if you appreciate a maunfacturer and seller who understands what drives you and is focussed on your overall needs, you might need to be prepared to cop a few extra bucks for some things but you will save on others and continue to have the benefit of someone who cares about the quality of the products he sells, provides excellent service and offers friendship to boot. Hope I summed it up accurately.

Back